Videos & Articles Supporting Markowski’s S&P to Crash & to Cause next Great Depression Predictions
By Paul Lengemann. April 30, 2023.
Michael Markowski conducted a post mortem of Enron’s Financial Statements after it filed for bankruptcy in December of 2001. His discovering Enron’s cause of death led to his developing his first predictive algorithm. It enabled him to become an acclaimed market crash expert.
- Utilized algorithm to predict the media verifiable bankruptcies or share price collapses for dozens of seemingly healthy companies since 2002.
- In September 2007, Equities Magazine article Michael warned the magazine’s readers that the five largest U.S. brokers including Bear Stearns, Lehman, Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley would collapse. They had the same pre collapse symptoms as Enron. Within a year the 2008 Great Recession began after all five collapsed.
Since 2007, Mr. Markowski has conducted empirical research that enabled him to develop algorithms that have predicted all crashes and major corrections:
On June 4, 2022, Mr. Markowski made two predictions which were based on his research of the effect that inflation on the S&P 500 since 1871 and his research on all of Federal Reserve’s discount rate policy changes since 1913:
- S&P 500 to experience its biggest decline since its 1929 to 1932 decline of 85%.
- U.S. to enter 3rd Great Depression and first since 1929-1938 in 2023.
In the videos below, Mr. Markowski provides the rationale for his collapse of five brokers prediction and his two open predictions. He also explains that the 2008 crash and the 2023 predicted crash share the same leading indicator common denominator.
“Inflation to Shoulder Blame for 79.95% S&P 500 Decline ”, June 4, 2022
“Federal Reserve’s Repeat of 1920−1931 Policy Mistakes Set Stage for Next U.S. Great Depression”, June 4, 2022
Articles and videos in support of Markowski’s Most Significant Decline for
S&P 500 since 1929 & 3rd Great Depression Predictions
Michael Markowski’s open predictions as of June 4, 2022
and article and events supporting predictions
- Prediction made: June 4, 2022 “Inflation to Shoulder Blame for 79.95% S&P 500 Decline ”
- Article in Support of Crash Prediction, February 17, 2023 “Deteriorating Cash Flow is Leading Indicator of DISASTER for Amazon, Apple & U.S. Economy”
- Prediction made: June 4, 2022 “Federal Reserve’s Repeat of 1920−1931 Policy Mistakes Set Stage for Next U.S. Great Depression”
- Article/Event in Support of Depression Prediction, March 11, 2023 “Bank Collapse a Watershed Event, Probability for U.S. to Enter into 3rd Great Depression Increases”
- Article in Support of Depression Prediction, April 19, 2023 “Commercial Real Estate to Decline by Minimum 39% from all-time high”
- Article in Support of Depression Prediction, May 8, 2023 “Odds High for Extinction of Tesla, U.S. Auto Industry & 3rd U.S. Great Depression”
Michael Markowski, a 46-year financial markets veteran, is the Director of Strategies for AlphaTack, whose slogan is “growing assets against the wind”. He conducts empirical research of the past, which he then utilizes to develop algorithms to predict the future. His research of Enron’s Financial Statements after its infamous bankruptcy led to the development of a Cash Flow Statement algorithm. The algorithm was utilized to predict a “day of reckoning” for Lehman, Bear Stearns, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs in a September 2007, Equities Magazine article. Michael’s research of prior market crashes led to the development of the Bull & Bear Tracker (BBT) algorithm. From 2018 to 2022, the BBT gained 177% vs. the S&P 500’s 50%. His predictions of all periods of heightened market volatility from 2008 to 2022 and that S&P 500 at March 23, 2020 had reached its bottom which was exact are media verifiable.
"Is Michael Markowski the 21st century's reincarnation of Benjamin Graham?"
("Best Stock Picker on Wall Street)
“Have Wall Street’s Brokers been Pigging Out?”
(predicted demise of Lehman in 2007 and before its 2008 bankruptcy)