Financial news for the week ended September 16, 2022 fully supports Michael Markowski’s dire June 2022 predictions. For the week:
- S&P 500 Declined by 4.7 percent and closed the week just above the low of 2022
- “FedEx CEO says he expects the economy to enter a ‘worldwide recession”, CNBC, 9/15/22
- “Legendary investor Stanley Druckenmiller warns there is a ‘high probability’ the stock market will be ‘flat’ for an entire decade”, Fortune.com, 09/15/22
- “The World Bank warns the risk of a ‘global recession’ is rising as central banks worldwide raise rates simultaneously”, Fortune.com, 09/16/22
Michael Markowski, who has predicted all major market corrections and crashes since 2008, predicted:
- S&P 500 to peak in January 2022, December 2021
- 79.95 percent decline for S&P 500 from its January 2022 high, June 2022
- U.S. to enter into 3rd Great Depression in 2023, June 2022
For the rationale in support of and feedback from professional investors about Markowski’s dire predictions view video of “Inflation and Recession Resistant Investment Strategies” panel discussion at June 2022 professional investor event.
Mr. Markowski, who is the Director of Defensive Investment strategies for AlphaTack.com, also provided the panelists with the defensive investment strategy to follow to preserve and grow a portfolio in declining stock markets. This included the utilization of hedge funds which can profit from shorting the stock market.
For week ended 9/17/ 22 a long/short hedge fund powered by Mr. Markowski’s Bull & Bear Tracker algorithm produced a gross gain of 3.28% percent. This compared to S&P 500’s loss of 4.7%. From inception the fund has produced a gross gain of 15.59% vs. the S&P 500’s loss of 2.95%.
For more information about Mr. Markowski’s strategies and access to the products that power them go to AlphaTack.com. The site has the track records of his two algorithms, Bull & Bear Tracker and AlphaCenturi which are either long or short the S&P 500 for 365 days a year. The site’s slogan is “Growing Assets against the Wind”.
Michael Markowski, a 46-year financial markets veteran, is the Director of Strategies for AlphaTack, whose slogan is “growing assets against the wind”. He conducts empirical research of the past, which he then utilizes to develop algorithms to predict the future. His research of Enron’s Financial Statements after its infamous bankruptcy led to the development of a Cash Flow Statement algorithm. The algorithm was utilized to predict a “day of reckoning” for Lehman, Bear Stearns, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs in a September 2007, Equities Magazine article. Michael’s research of prior market crashes led to the development of the Bull & Bear Tracker (BBT) algorithm. From 2018 to 2022, the BBT gained 177% vs. the S&P 500’s 50%. His predictions of all periods of heightened market volatility from 2008 to 2022 and that S&P 500 at March 23, 2020 had reached its bottom which was exact are media verifiable.